First hightlight for May is the premiere of the musical: NOTRE DAME de PARIS.
The musical will be shown at the DKЖ theatre on May 20th and 23rd at 7pm
Tickets can be bought at the ticket office of the DKЖ theatre, at the metro station Krasni Prospekt, shopping centre GUM, Megas and MEGA.
The Opera theatre* presents 2 evenings with ballets from the 'Bolschoi Theatre' from Moscow:
on Sunday 10th and Monday 11th with "The room above" and Russian Season" ballet
...and 2 evenings with ballets from 'Marinscovo Theatre' from Saint Petersburgh:
on Wednesday 13th - Ballet 'Creative evening'
on Saturday 16th - Ballet based on music by Chopin, Schubert and Chaicoski
Gisel - on Thursday 14th
Don Chiscotte - on Friday 15th
Bajaderka on Tuesday 12th or Sunday 30th
*all shows start at 6.30pm
At House of Scientist the program is very interesting*:
- "Energetic concert evening" on Tuesday 5th of May with music by Bach, Vivaldi, and Griga
- " Famous Italian Music all over the world" concert on Wednesday 20th of May with music by Respigi and Rossini (this must the the best ever....)
- the Novosibirsk Academic Orchestra presents "Rachmaninov" on Thursday 28th
*shows at House of Scientist start at 7pm
...last but not least at the Philarmonic Theatre*:
- "Energetic concert evening" on Thursday 7th of May with music by Bach, Vivaldi, and Griga
- "Chamber Music" on Friday 7th with music by Bach and Bethoven
- "Novosibirsk camerata" with Fabio Mastrangelo as special guest with musci by Bach, Nielsen and Viren on Wednesday 13th
- "Famous Organ Music"on Wednesday 20th
*shows at Philarmonic Theatre start at 6.30pm