Monday, December 7, 2009

Waiting for the Christmas Holidays

Hi All, we are guaranteed a white Christmas here in Novosibirsk and few other things, activities and shows don't stop during this holiday time but actually grow.
Here the first taste of what is waiting for us in December. On Wednesday December, 9 the German Film Festival will open at the Cinema Pobeda. A rich program presents 3 new and pluri-awarded German films per day. To mention only few that you might have heard of: Vodka and Whisky a drama-comedy that will be on Friday at 6.30pm and more Hilde on Saturday night at 8pm.
For the full program and info on the tickets please click here http://kinopobeda.ru/events/33699

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Erika, how are you? I found your web log by chance while searching for foreigners in Novosibirsk. Please let me introduce myself:

I'm Elias, born and brought up in Iran (ethnically, a Turkmen). I arrived in Novosibirsk in September to pursue my second higher education (Mechatronics and Automation) which will come to an end hopefully in 3 years.

I've recently been thinking about establishing an on-line group (maybe regular meetings also) with foreigners living here. Maybe we can exchange ideas and experiences.

I really appreciate this if you could tell me your opinion (as you're a foreigner here and have more experience than I do). My email address is eyemreli [at] gmail [dot] com . All the best.